Manatee County Area Transit
Manatee County offices closed Friday, July 3
MANATEE COUNTY, FL (June 30, 2015) – Manatee County Government offices will be closed Friday, July 3 to observe Independence Day.
- Trash and recycling collections will maintain their normal schedule for residents in unincorporated Manatee.
- The Island Trolley and Beach Express service will operate normal hours on Saturday, July 4. The Longboat Key Trolley service will be suspended July 4 and resume normal hours on Sunday, July 5. Fixed route and para-transit service are suspended on July 4 and will resume normal operations on Monday, July 6.
- Manatee County parks and beaches will be open to the public. Manatee County golf course will be open.
- G.T. Bray Recreation Center will be open Friday, but closed Saturday, July 4.
- Manatee County’s publicly owned natural preserves will remain open.
- Manatee County’s public libraries will be closed on Friday, July 3 and Saturday, July 4.
For more information on Manatee County Government, visit online at www.mymanatee.org or call (941) 748-4501. You can also follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/manatee.county.fl and on Twitter, @ManateeGov.
New Goodwill Ticket Outlet Added!
Please see more locations for MCAT Ticket Sales: